1st Place: Y-Fireflies
2nd Place: Team sheNANigan’s
3rd Place: Trailsweepers
1st Place: Elissa Hillard
2nd Place: Marie Barnes
3rd Place: Christina Sahloff
Peter Basil Petach Team Spirit Award:
See Our 2020 Photo Gallery
With the current health crisis and limits on large gatherings, the Benedictine Health Foundation will not be holding the traditional live event at Dietz Stadium this year. Please join us “Virtually”!
Here are some suggestions on how you can Virtually participate:
- Register to Ride, Run or Walk on your own, during a time that works best for you before Sunday, September 27th at Noon. Share your Ride, Run or Walk on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube and help spread the word about this great, local fundraiser!
- Ride your bike on the 12 Mile, 25 Mile or 50 Mile routes or Run/Walk the 5K route. Each distance has a detailed route map that can be viewed when you register. If you are a returning participant, all routes are the same as in earlier years.
- Create a fundraising page and ask friends and family to join your team or donate on your Team Page!
- Participate as an Individual and ask friends and family to donate on your Fundraising Page (Step by Step instructions are at the bottom of this page)
- Click on the DONATE NOW button on this fundraising page to make a direct donation
At Noon on Sunday, September 27th watch Bike for Cancer Care Facebook LIVE as the Gruner Family announces the Top Team Fundraiser and the Top Individual Fundraiser.
Awards will be mailed to recipients
All proceeds from the event benefit the Rosemary D. Gruner Memorial Cancer Fund
Each year we strive to raise more money to continue our work in providing financial support to our neighbors diagnosed with cancer. This year, more than ever, we are asking if you have the means to donate, please help us reach our goal.
You are a vital partner in helping us to build a sustainable fund to assist cancer patients while they undergo arduous treatment. We extend our gratitude for your unwavering support!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
VISIT THE BIKE FOR CANCER CARE WEBSITE